Sunday, February 14, 2010
Red Velvet Cake Balls
1 box red velvet cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake)
1 can cream cheese frosting (16 oz.)
1 two-pound bag chocolate wafers (I melted in Wilton Chocolate Melter)
1. After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting. (Use your hands, but be warned it will get messy)
3. Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet. (I used a mini ice cream scooper)
4. Chill for several hours. (I chilled overnight)
5. Melt chocolate.
6. Roll balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper until firm. (Use a spoon to dip and roll in chocolate and then tap off extra.)
Saturday, February 6, 2010
So here you go...Mama's Biscuits & Gravy.