Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chef Boyardee Pizza


Oh, another of my childhood comfort foods. There were no local pizza shops when my sister & I were kids, so a Chef Boyardee Pizza was a real treat. Maybe that's why I like it so much now, for sentimental reasons - memories of Saturday nights stretched out on the floor in front of the TV watching BJ and the Bear while eating. Luckily, it's my 8 year old niece's favorite pizza too, so we still enjoy it every now & then. Ally's actually gotten pretty good at fixing it herself.

I decided to fix one tonight while Mike & I catch up on last night's episodes of Monk & Psych. I always get the regular cheese kit & add my own pepperoni as I find the sauce in the pepperoni kit is a little too salty for me. You could add extra toppings if you prefer, but I like to keep it pretty simple.

If you want to enjoy a little Chef Boyardee nostalgia, check out this commercial.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS