Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread


Pumpkin Bread Pudding, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread... Yes, it's definitely fall & time for all things pumpkin! I could not resist trying this recipe that I found over at Pinch My Salt. I decided to take it into the office today along with some bagels as a Friday morning treat for my co-workers. This dip would also be delicious on gingersnaps or apple slices.


Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

1. In a small bowl, beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and syrup til creamy.
2. Add pumpkin, spices and vanilla and beat til smooth.
3. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
4. Enjoy!


There's just one more week left to enter my "Taste of West Virginia" fall contest. Click here for details.

2 comments:

Marlene McGarrity said...

I would never have thought to try that recipe until I saw your pic. It looks delicious.

Nikki said...

Yummy recipe! TFS! I found your blog link on a scrapbooking blog post about your contest. I live in WV too just south of Beckley. I will be subscribing to your blog feed, you have lots of great recipes! Thanks!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS