Sunday, May 31, 2009

Iced Tea


I love sitting on the porch with a good book & a large glass of iced tea. And just enough wind to stir the windchimes makes it even better. I think everyone has their preferred method for making iced tea & I make it just like my mom does - in the coffee pot. And if you have a Bunn coffee pot, it's ready in no time at all.

Iced Tea
6 family size tea bags (I use Kroger decaf)
1 1/2 cups sugar
water

Place all 6 teabags in coffee filter holder. Add enough water to brew 10 cups. While tea is brewing, add sugar to your serving pitcher. Once tea has brewed, pour into pitcher & stir to disolve sugar. Add enough water to brew 10 more cups, using same teabags. Add to pitcher & give final stir. Pour into ice-filled glasses. Enjoy!

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS