Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Le Creuset Dreams

I'll be 34 on April 23rd, which means it's time for me to start dropping hints to my husband about possible birthday presents. This year I'm dreaming of a Le Creuset dutch oven. Williams Sonoma has the size I want on sale, so I'd actually be saving Mike some money. I sent him an email with a link & I'm hoping he will tell me to go ahead & order it. I'll add the gift-wrap option so I'll be surprised when I open it.

I've already been thinking of all the wonderful dishes I'll be creating. I love lazy Sundays with meals that practically cook themselves. Boston Chef is a great blog that I've been reading & they have lots of braising recipes which I'm anxious to try.

Happy Birthday to me...happy birthday to me...

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS